Fashion Trends For Fall 2011
August 7, 2011
I can't lie I am always sad to see the warm weather go. Every year I relish in the carefree days of summer and the hot balmy nights that come with it, so trust me I am going to savor each and every day of warm summer weather while it last! But I must admit, that even though I am not a fan of the approaching cold weather I am absolutely in love with the Fall fashion trends for 2011.
Each Fall I anxiously await the Fall runway shows to see what trends will be hot for the upcoming season. Now you know how when you're flipping through your favorite fashion magazine and you see this really fabulous outfit that you would love, but then you think to yourself, I could never pull off this look - well guess what? You won't have that problem this Fall because every trend is totally wearable, I promise! And for those of you who think Fall means boring neutral tones and muddy browns, you will also be pleasantly surprised, because the color trends for this Fall are all about color and more color!
If you are in need of some style inspiration be sure to check out Fabric.com's Trend Report: Fall 2011 for lots of great ideas to incorporate this upcoming seasons must have trends into your wardrobe. But remember, don't be afraid to experiment with your fashion style and make each trend your own by letting your personality shine through, because fashion should always be fun and effortless! So what Fall trends can't you wait to try out this season, drop us a line and let us know! So until next time my darlings stay fabulous and fearless! Now without further adieu I present to you the top trends for Fall 2011.
- Vests & Blazers - Blazers & vests are two of the most versatile Fall fashion must have items. They can be paired with dresses and skirts for a business casual look or paired jeans and heels for the perfect weekend look
- Fur - Fur is perfect for breathing new life into items already in your wardrobe. Try adding a fur collar or fur cuffs to a coat your already own. Even something as simple as adding a fur brooch to a simple black dress, can give it a totally updated.
Grey - The perfect neutral, the color grey was seen all over the Fall runways shows. It is the perfect palette for this seasons bright colors. For a head turning look try mixing grey with fuchsia and orange, which are also two must have trends for Fall
Yellow - Add a yellow piece to your fall wardrobe for a splash of color. Try a yellow sweater or skirt to brighten up any outfit. If you prefer a more subtle yellow accent try a yellow scarf or handbag to update any look.
- Fuchsia - Perfect for brightening up any Fall day, fuchsia looks fabulous worn as an accent color or a stand alone color. Try pairing it with graphic or tribal prints as well as neutral colors.
- Red & Oranges - Don't shy away from oranges and reds this season! Believe it or not these are two colors that are easy to pull off, since they come in many shades, just make sure you find a shade that compliments your skin tone.
- Teal - Perfect for making the ultimate fashion statement, this sophisticated and timeless color looks fabulous on everyone. This unexpected pop of color looks great worn alone, paired with neutrals and even animal prints.
- Animal Prints - Tap into your animalistic side with these fun, flirty and stylish animal print fabrics. This season is all about eye-catching animal prints - which have been seen on everything from coats, handbags, accessories, t-shirts and more! Animal prints are a perfect addition to any wardrobe since they are a super easy way to add some sizzle and glamour to any fashion look!
- Cozy Knits - This season is all about chunky knits that are made for layering. Look for knits mixed with Lurex and metallic accents for an extra bit of sparkle! Try belting your sweater or cardigan for a sleek and sophisticated look.
- Polka Dots - Polka dots add a playful touch to any outfit. Don't worry you don't have to wear head to toe polka dots, try adding a polka dot accessory to your outfit - like a shoe, clutch or brooch. For those who are not afraid to turn heads try a chic polka dot dress or skirt.
- Graphic Prints - Stop traffic with bold eye-catching graphic prints. Graphic prints are a fun and easy way to update your wardrobe. With graphic prints you have lots of choices, since they can be found on dresses, blouses, skirts and jackets. Just remember when wearing them keep accessories neutral.
- Velvet - Rich, luxurious and bursting with texture velvet offers numerous style options. For those seeking a feminine and sophisticated look try a velvet gown or stylish cocktail dress. For those who seek something a little more flirty and whimsical try a velvet cape, coat, skirt or flared pants.
- Lace - Feminine and glamorous lace is a fabric that seems to always be in fashion. It looks great worn alone or paired with other fabrics. Remember choose one lace item and build your outfit around it.
TrackBack URL: https://blog.fabric.com/cgi-bin/mt5/mt-tb.cgi/4434