Top Fashion Trends For Fall 2010
October 1, 2010
Fall is officially here, but I have to admit I am always a little disappointed to see the warm, carefree days of summer go, but when I think about all options for Fall fashion, I get excited! So let's do a quick rundown of some of the must have fashion items that should be incorporated into your cool weather wardrobe. Be sure to check out the Shop The Trends: Fall 2010 Fall Essentials on the Fabric.com website for a complete selection of this seasons hottest must have items.
- Leggings have become a fashion staple for many. They come in many variations, instead of wearing them in the usual black try them in lace, different denim washes, patterned, leather and metallic fabric. They are ultra comfortable and are perfect paired with cozy knits, tunics and military inspired fashion.
- Military inspired fashions are a hot trend for Fall 2010. This includes cargo pants, military inspired coats, jackets and shirts. Since this trend can sometimes come off as masculine be sure to pair military inspired pieces with more feminine pieces like leggings, skinny jeans, dresses or a skirt.
- Once again animal prints have made the Fall fashion cut! They are perfect for spicing up any outfit. Try a faux fur animal print coat, a leopard print skirt or an animal print blouse, scarf or handbag. Don't be afraid to experiment with different fabric textures and colors!
- A popular embellishments for Fall 2010 is faux fur, which was seen every where during the Fall designer runways shows. Who doesn't love faux fur? It is luxurious, plush and guilt free! So make a fashion statement and look like a million bucks with faux fur! Try a fur jacket, cape, vest or add a touch of fur trim to items you already have in your wardrobe, like the collar of a jacket, purses or boots.
- Pretty, feminine and sexy, lace is perfect for tops, skirts and dresses. Lace is no longer just for special occasions, it can be incorporated into everyday wardrobe for a soft and pretty look. Try pairing a pretty lace blouse with a skirt or putting a lace camisole under a suit for a touch of femininity.
- You will be a fashion goddess in the hottest shade of the season, which is red! From rich deep wine shades to traffic stopping bright and bold reds, it is the perfect accent color for the season. Try a bright red blazer, dresses, skirts, tops, blouses and accessories.
- Try a cape or poncho to add a touch of fashion drama to your Fall wardrobe. Both capes and ponchos were seen all over the Fall designer runway shows. Something as simple as adding a cape or poncho can change the look of an entire outfit. Pair capes and ponchos with skinny jeans, pencil skirts or a fitted dress for a chic and sophisticated look.
- Camel is the new neutral for Fall 2010. Incorporate shades of camel, taupe and khaki into your cool weather wardrobe. These colors are great because you can mix them with just about any color and still look amazing. So if you don't have this color in your wardrobe, this is the perfect time to stock up! The must have camel colored pieces to consider are coats, sweaters, handbags or pants.
TrackBack URL: https://blog.fabric.com/cgi-bin/mt5/mt-tb.cgi/4219