The Fabric Maverick's best picks for the holiday season!
December 15, 2009
I do not know about you, but Christmas has once again caught up with me. After all. I need to save a little time to make Christmas cookies and enjoy the company of good friends. There is still time to order and receive gifts for friends. Here is my list of great gifts which you do not need to make, just wrap and put under the tree. All of these range from 1rom $10.00 to $50.00.
Do you have a friend or relative who wants to start a new hobby?
1. We have several beginning knitting kits designed for childrent to adults.
sidewinder. Wind all the bobbins you need for a project.
4. New marking tools for quilters and sewers- Sewline Gift Set with Case
5. For the person who would like to learn to quilt, I suggest Alex Anderson's book "Start Quilting".
6. Slip a jelly roll, honey bun or charm pack in her stocking.
7. Try embellishing from the Ka-Jinker to painting.
8. Try wool felting.
9. An old favorite is back with our cross-stitch and needle point kits.
10. Last but never least- Amy Butler's Software CD.
I know many of my friends would be delighted to receive any of these gifts. I would be happy to receive a stocking full of thread. You will never know how much thread I go through in a year.
Now that we have saved you some time, tomorrow Kristl will show you how to put a little glitz and glamour in your Christmas and New Year's outfits.
TrackBack URL: https://blog.fabric.com/cgi-bin/mt5/mt-tb.cgi/4078