The Fabric Maverick says... Thank you!
April 15, 2008
My mother raised me to write Thank You notes when I received presents. The Post Office would probably appreciate the business but I would never be able to finish in a timely manner. I hope everyone enjoyed the first Fabric Maverick sale. I see that we have sold out of many fabrics. I had my eye on some of them, but I did not move fast enough. Thank you all for making this a huge success.
Over 50 intrepid sewers have volunteered to join my posse! Beat that Mark Lipinski! To these brave souls, I say thanks. I will be contacting you within the next two weeks. If you would like, you may repeat the oath now. Raise your right hand and place your left hand on your stash. Now repeat after me:
1. I will learn a new sewing technique this year.
2. I will use a color I have never used before.
3. I will try new products and give the Fabric Maverick an honest opinion.
4. I will use up part of my stash so I have room for more.
5. I will pass on new ideas to the Fabric Maverick so she can stay on top of her game.
I am looking forward to meeting each of you and hearing your ideas. Be in touch soon.
TrackBack URL: https://blog.fabric.com/cgi-bin/mt5/mt-tb.cgi/3929