The Fabric Maverick says... She needs a posse!
March 27, 2008
At the encouragement of several of our faithful readers, I am calling for a posse roundup! My apologies to
As you can imagine the Fabric Maverick's expense budget is extremely small. I can afford five quilting magazines but not five quilting trips. I will be publishing a list of great places to go if quilting is your passion. What I need to know from the posse is:
· Have you taken a quilting vacation?
· What were your experiences?
· Would you do it again?
· If married, did you take your husband?
I, also, need to know if there are special trips for home decor sewers or apparel sewers? I have not found any.
I need research for a future article on sewing machines.
· What kind of machine do you have?
· What do you like about your machine?
· What do you dislike about your machine?
· What is your dream machine?
Be a member of the posse. If you would like to join, you may respond to this blog or email email@example.com. She handles all my mail. Surely, I can do as well as Mark Lipinski
TrackBack URL: https://blog.fabric.com/cgi-bin/mt5/mt-tb.cgi/3924