Halloween at Fabric.com
November 2, 2007
Here is my finished costume, as I discussed earlier. It was tricky but also easy (if that makes sense, I guess I should say more challenging than I expected). It was really fun to make and I completed it in a day. Since I am a member of Wardrobe Refashion, I used some left over Freshcut from a top I made and a retired sheet in a nice berry red that perfectly matched the red in the flower buds. I also used green ties in the back. I tried out a new fancy stitch on the hem, pictures of which will come next week. I recommend trying on your sleeves before finishing them and attaching. My left was a little tight so I used a lesser seam allowance on the right one and it was perfect. I made it Saturday for a party that night and finished it about 15 before the party started. It turned out great and I had a lot of fun at the party and also at work on Wednesday. Everyone looked so great and we laughed all day long. I hope your office halloween was just as great. Don't forget to post your costume pictures in our Sew & Tell Gallery!
I need to go sleep off all these Reese Cups!
All the best
TrackBack URL: https://blog.fabric.com/cgi-bin/mt5/mt-tb.cgi/3892