The Fabric Maverick says... Let's go to football school!
Ladies, get ready for football boot camp Fabric.com style!
We will start with a football quiz to assess your football knowledge and end with a tailgate party from Chef Bubba on Friday. You may not know any more about football by the end of the week, but you will have a lot of fun.
True or False:
- A touchdown is six points.
- The University of Kansas is in the SEC.
- March Madness is the tournament to determine college football winners.
- Herschel Walker attended the University of North Carolina.
- The quarterback is a member of the defensive team.
- The quarterback is always the ball carrier.
- A field goal is worth 3 points.
- The defensive team can never score a goal.
- "Bear" Bryant coached at Auburn University.
- The University of Notre Dame team is known as the Fighting Irish.
- Tailgate parties are traditionally held during basketball games.
- The University of Florida vs. the University of Georgia game is known as the best outdoor cocktail party.
- Alabama's war cry is "Roll Tide".
- Talking to your husband during his favorite college football game is acceptable.
- Uga, the bulldog, is the mascot for Georgia Tech University.
- The University of Southern California has never won the Rose Bowl.
- The offensive team is the team who possesses the ball.
- The defensive team is the team who tries to prevent the team who has the ball from scoring.
- A down is 10 yards or more.
- There are four quarters in a football game.
The answers will be in Tuesday's blog since we cannot print the answers upside down. We will also have a mini football dictionary so you will be able to speak football!
Check out our new collegiate broadcloth, collegiate flannel, collegiate fleece, and college tailgate tablecloth fabric. This is a great time to make something special for the men in your life. I know that I always have a problem deciding what to buy men at Christmas.